How the Mortgage Industry Works
This is the course for new entrants to the mortgage industry and for businesses serving the industry. It gives a broad understanding of the industry, the players in the industry and how the industry is affected by economic movements.
- What is mortgage lending?
- Participants in the mortgage industry
- The state of the economy
- Regulatory requirements
- The mortgage industry today
- The mortgage industry tomorrow
5 hours (or custom tailored to your specific needs)
- Explain mortgage lending.
- Describe the main participants and the products offered in the mortgage industry.
- Explain how the state of the economy affects the mortgage industry.
- Determine the effect of regulations on mortgage loans.
- Describe the current mortgage industry.
- Describe the future mortgage industry.
»return to library