Whatever you have to present, this course will give you the confidence
and skills you need to make your presentation a winner. Clients in the
travel, superannuation, funds management, banking and securities industries
have all benefited from the proven wisdom of this course.
Find out how to structure a winning presentation, how to control your nerves
and how to tailor your presentation to your specific audience. Receive the
coaching you want from an experienced presenter. Experience the unbiased feedback
of the video footage of your own presentation.
It’s powerful. It’s stretching. It’s fun. You will have the
confidence and skills you need to present and communicate with clients and
The Presentation Skills program covers the following major content
areas, plus more;
• Exploration of voice usage
• Relaxation techniques
• Client meetings
• Building rapport
• Speech construction
• Presenting prepared speeches
• Body language
• Handling difficult questions
• Meeting etiquette
2-3 days (or custom tailored to your specific needs)
- Explain how the human voice works.
- Describe how use of the voice can enhance a presentation.
- Relax using two techniques.
- Explain the relevant considerations when planning a presentation.
- Design and deliver a presentation using techniques which facilitate the effective transfer of learning.
- Determine how to establish and maintain rapport with an audience.
- Demonstrate how body language can effectively convey a message to an audience.
- Describe how to control nervousness.
- Recognise a critical incident and how to deal with it.
- Use questioning techniques to assist in the transfer of knowledge.
- Describe suitable business dress.
»return to library