TIME: too precious to waste! Invest a little of your time in this practical
and interactive workshop. Discuss and analyse your personal use of time.
Learn effective time management strategies. These useful, common sense
solutions will free up time in you work routine (not to mention your
The Time Management program covers the following major content areas;
Understanding the concept of time management
Discovering your personal time management preferences
Setting priorities & Scheduling
The power of delegation
How to manage upwards
Tips & Tools
1 day (or custom tailored to your specific needs)
- Develop an action plan for applying Time Management techniques back on the job.
- Identify and apply principles of planning: action plan, create and use a to-do list, set priorities using the ABC method, identify your daily energy levels and schedule activities accordingly.
- Implement steps to reduce procrastination.
- Say No to unreasonable time consuming requests.
- Minimise the effects of interruptions.
- Reduce paper shuffling.
- Identify methods for managing stress.
»return to library